St. Luke's Advent Outreach Program (November 15th - December 20th)
Our program will look a little different due to Covid-19, but this will not stop us from serving our community! St. Luke's is sponsoring two Central American families through Catholic Social Services; one mom with one child, and another mom with three children and a baby on the way. We will be taking extra steps this year to ensure everyone remains healthy and safe.
1) Monetary gifts of cheque, cash, or by e-transfer will be used to purchase gift cards, gifts, food, etc.
2) Purchase gift cards from Wal-Mart and/or Superstore
3) Non-perishable food items. There are no food allergies or sensitivities.
A small toy (between $25.00 - $50.00). If you would like to purchase a toy for one of the children please contact Vandy at [email protected]
for protocol and suggestions.
Donations can be:
1) Monetary Gifts
can be made by e-transfer using your online banking at [email protected]
. Please identify the donation as “Advent Outreach.”
2) Gift Cards, cheques: Made through the church mail slot. Please place gift cards or cheques in a sealed envelope labelled “Advent Outreach." Please arrange curbside pickup for cash donations.
3) Toys, food, monetary donations: Made through curbside pick up from your home mailbox or front step.
***Note*** Identifiable monetary gifts (e-transfer, cheque, cash) are eligible for tax receipts.
Please contact Vandy ([email protected]
) if you need assistance making a purchase/donation, require curbside pick-up for your donation, or have any other questions.